The Research Forum at KPR School of Business was started on January 2011 .The research forum provides a platform for research scholars , academicians and management students engaged in Research and Development activities.
It has emerged as an interdisciplinary forum for exploring and disseminating new and emerging business and research concepts
The forum aims to serve at national and international level for the promotion of research, business and development on matters of importance to our ecnomy ..
The Objectives of Research Forum
1. Mentoring Members in terms of Knowledge search, Knowledge creation and Knowledge Dissemination.
2. Facilitating Members to pursue M.Phil / Doctoral Programmes.
3. Helping Members in terms of Literature Review, Research Design, Data Collection and Data analysis.
4. Helping Members in publication of Research Articles in journals.
Learning Facilities at KPR.
1. 39 International Journals – Hard Copy.
2. 38 National Journals – Hard Copy.
3. 25 Magazines.
4. EBSCO-Database containing more than 1100 E-Journals.
5. Prowess-Database containing more than 10000 BSE/NSE Listed Company details and J Gate Management Science Database along with Indiastat.
6. CD ROM & Audio CD(more than 350).
At present we have more than 55 members across the state. The Research Forum would be convened once in two months and deliberations would take place on various aspects of Research. It is also planned to have panel of experts of Research and Research Scholar can present their progress / Plan of Research and seek experts opinion. This would give focus and directions for the Research Scholars and any deviation may be averted at the initial stays of the research.
The Annual Registration Fee of Research forum is Rs. 500.
Mrs. K. Sundaralakshmi - Event Manager,
Mobile: +91-9677316450, 9788852561
Happy Learning! Happy Sharing!